TIPPS Procedure Products
Perform the Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystem Bypass (TIPS) procedure with a state-of-the-art Rösch-Uchida kit specifically designed for this procedure by COOK MEDICAL, which includes tools for transjugular liver access, diagnosis, and interventional procedures.
In order to have a smoother TIPS procedure and better patient outcomes, there are next-generation technologies adapted:
• Metal cannula provides additional support during puncture;
• The Trocar stiletto provides vascular access to the wire guide, catheter, and sheath;
• The Trocar-style spike is echogenic, making it clearly visible in X-rays;
• Patented Flexor® casing design guarantees flexibility without any bending;
• Possibility to choose from two lengths, depending on different patient cases.
The Rösch-Uchida Transjugular Liver Access Kit includes: a catheter with a 0.038-inch flexible trocar stylus, a metal cannula, a PTFE catheter, a Flexor® Check-Flo® Introducer Kit, and an expander.